Thursday, October 27, 2011

Letters I'll Never Send and Other Interesting Ideas

I have this website I love. Mostly because, who in their life hasn't wished they could say to someone, but just kept their mouths shut? I know I have! Here you can find thousands of letters people have anonymously written to people, expressing how they feel without having to face the person! It seems like a win/win to me! There are the good, the bad, and the ugly, and one for every occasion. Check it out!

Another site I have been rather enjoying is www.pinterest.com. Now, I spend WAY too much time on here, but I figure I am being inspired and invoking creativity that I otherwise would not have. Its chucked full of crafty ideas, recipes, photos, and anything else imaginable. A word of caution, if you have not already joined, do so carefully, as your life will never be the same!
A few other sites worth checking out in your free time, or in my case, avoiding homework time!

And a great facebook group called "Seen @ BYU"

No comments:

Post a Comment