Sunday, September 20, 2009

The First Home Game and Utah's State Fair!

Yesterday marked the first official BYU home game. So of course we all got geared up and walked on over to the stadium (lucky us we live like right next door... no fighting for parking!) I don't think i've ever seen so many navy blue shirts in my whole freaking life. This time around out tickets were like four rows from the top... but next time they should be better! But we still had a blast, even if they kinda lost... badly!
This young men, spirited as they were, would stand up and yell approximately every 5 minutes. Im not sure why, but evidently they were just so excited they just couldnt hold it in!
This poster was pretty much the best thing I saw all night! Nothing like picking out a person that has nothing to do with BYU to win the game for! Just cause he had a "Y" in his name... wow.
This is Steph and I being all cute at the game, and Eric wishing he was cool enough to actually be in the picture with us!
I have also come to the realization that I have absolutely no idea how football is played. I was constantly asking someone what was going on or what just happened. But i took some pictures anyways! Im sure everyone got sick of my insecent question asking... but maybe by the end of the season I'll know whats going on! Well... probably not!
I took a trip to the Utah State Fair... it just doesnt even compare to EISF. But fair food is fair food right? And their big Friday night show is FREE! Of course it is Boyz II Men... who would really pay to see them? Haha
So after scoping the whole place looking for the cheapest corn dog (p.s. why do the footlongs cost a dollar fifty less than the regular ones?) We all just gave in and spent 6 bucks on a kinda icky footlong. And Eric was thinking he would be cool and try to eat the whole thing without moving it up the stick...
That just looks like an accident waiting to happen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment