Thursday, September 10, 2009

More catch-up!

Annie, Cole, Megan, and I went to the fair one day after church and went to the petting zoo! Annie was looking at the puppies and I turn around and I find Megan holding a goat saying "How about this one Annie?" Ohh good times...
This is the 5th wheel that Jenna and I are buying and living in when we get old and crusty... its freaking sweet and yes... thats a fireplace...
Theres my little Taneceness in the parade! These girls are awesome and they all did such great jobs!
This is pretty much the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life... I dont know who they are or what they are wearing.. but I like it! Im pretty sure I want one but in pink!
My roommates... the Taliban.
Here is the rest of my room... and yes I still need to get real pictures in my pictures frames... but those cost money... and im too lazy to go print them off!
Yes, i pretty much brought every item of clothing I own to school with me! And I got it all to fit with room to spare! Organized chaos as my mother puts it.
Lindsay, Brittany, Me, and Stephanie at their seminary graduation.
Butt crack back... it had to be put on here for some giggles. No one should be laced up that tightly...
This guy had some mad playing skills... and he was pretty funny!
Jenna really wanted to ride one of the ponies... and this is all we could find for her! Best 25 cents ever spent really!
Dallen and Aaron in the parade!
I love watching these girls dance! Im not partial, but i think they are the best around!

No comments:

Post a Comment