Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yes... its true

So this is what my roommates come back from class almost everyday to find me doing... of course I cant take pictures of myself napping... so I got one of Stephanie instead! I make time to nap... its not a luxury, its a necessity.

We got a notification on like, Tuesday that we were getting our carpets cleaned at 9:30 a.m. Thursday morning. (Thank goodness too, cause the carpet would turn our socks/bare feet black) So we followed instructions, vacuumed and moved all the stuff off the carpet and were ready to roll by 9:30. I left for class at 10... and the following pictures are what I can back to at 1.
Still no carpet cleaned...
But Stephanie wanted to watch a movie...
So she set up camp in the kitchen!

I have a job. A real live job. And guess what...
Ya, this is what they make! I'm super pumped to start working at The Sweet Tooth Fairy! I never thought an e-mail I sent in May would get me a job now! But I'm really excited, and I think it will be super fun! You should totally check out their website... www.thesweettoothfairy.com

On a different note, I got my ward calling today. Anyone know what exactly a Ward Prayer Leader/ Co-chair is suppose to do? Guess i will be finding out! And I get to speak in church tomorrow! Ya me... im seriously considering getting "pick me" tattooed to my forehead!


We have this closet at the end of our hallway... and we use it as the pantry. And we discovered that Stephanie can fit in it closed, so when Jake stopped by we told him that Steph wanted him to get some stuff out of the pantry for dinner, and that she was in the bathroom... SURPRISE. It was good... oh the things we do for entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh that cupcake looks soooo good. And I don't even really like cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete