Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Blanche... I Mean Melody

I am the proud new owner of a new niece! She was born Friday, January 22 and is just one cute little baby!
Oh and her name is not Blanche (though I'm pretty sure I'm still going to call her that :P), but Melody Jolene.
I think she looks like me... and so does Aunt Jill and Grannie... but I also tell everyone Eden is my spitting image.

She also makes one awesome glow-worm!
Going home from the hospital!



Mommy and baby!
My "Welcoming baby Blanche into the world" pedicure. Steph and Mom got one in North Carolina and I didnt want to be left out so I got one in Provo! Too bad it's winter and no one can see how cute they are...

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pedicure and very cute baby. Not so cute momma. Thanks for posting that doozy.

    ReplyDelete