Sunday, January 17, 2010

More of the randomness of my life...

If I weren't so freaking cheap, I really would have gotten one of the aprons from work just for Christmas... they were so freaking cute.
But, as it turns out, I am cheap.
Susan and I wanted to go do something one day instead of doing stuff for finals, so of course that lead us to Walmart where we had to try on Miley Cyrus' newest skank clothes.
Apparently breaking your back isnt all its cracked up to be... pun fully intended. My friend Eric decided to celebrate his 18th birthday by breaking his back snowboarding! Good thing his finals were all done with... but he did a pretty good number on his back, if I remember right he got 7 of his vertebrae fused, and now gets to wear a pretty sweet brace for the next couple of months!
I have never enjoyed small dogs. But when I came home for Christmas i was greeted by Tyson of course and then I saw this small white/tan thing running around, and I honestly had no idea what it was. It was Lexi, Megan's mom's new dog. We are buds now... and I no longer dislike all small dogs!
I show up to work one day before I left for Christmas... and Britt is wearing this... and informs me that it's a good possibility it will be our new uniform... I'll let you form your own opinions...
No matter What Stephanie Wilber tells anyone... she LOVES taking the trash out to the dumpsters. However, she always makes me go with her, so we round up carts from the neighboring Quilted Bear and Sam's Club and load them up with trash and have races in them back to the dumpsters. But this particular evening, there was a faulty bag full of shredded carrots and who knows what else, and it broke, spewing carrotty goodness all over the snow... and the cart... and me... probably the most difficult mess to clean up with out actually touching it I've ever seen. But we did it...
I'm still not sure if we are allowed to have real Christmas trees in the apartments... but that didnt stop Stephanie and I from getting one anyways! And yes it was overpriced... but thats a small price to pay for the smell of a real tree :D
You could say Hannah Montana is not well loved in our apartment... Luke was sad when he saw what happened to his poster...
After getting back from Thanksgiving, and having that particular holiday out of season, the leaves and pumpkin vinyl had to go. However, it was frigidly cold out side and it wouldnt peel off. Solution... heat it up with the blow dryer!
Helping set up at Beccas wedding... we felt we needed to be in the proper spirit by wearing the leftover table runners.
I've been wearing the wrong kind of bow all this time...
A girl truly after my heart.
Yes my sister made this... and yes she is awesome!
Family picture... well our attempt anyways! And I'm not holding Eden in this one... so no "oh that poor teen mother" looks from people!

1 comment:

  1. I personally think you would rock that "lovely" uniform. If anybody could do it, itd be you!!

    ReplyDelete